Mean Girls: Do you know the rules to becoming a Plastic?
A cultural phenomenon, Mean Girls follows teenage Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) who was educated in Africa by her scientist parents. When her family moves to the suburbs of Illinois, Cady finally gets to experience public school and gets a quick lesson on the cruel laws of popularity that divide her fellow students into tightly knit cliques. She unwittingly finds herself in the good graces of an elite group of cool students dubbed “the Plastics,” but Cady soon realizes how her shallow group of new friends earned this nickname.
As Mean Girls is within our licencing portfolio, we thought we would let you know the rules to becoming an official plastic:
1. Don’t wear a tank top two days in a row.
2. You can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week.
3. You can only wear jeans or track pants on Friday.
4. You can’t buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.
5. You may think you like someone, but you could be wrong.
6. Ex boyfriends are just off limits to friends.
7. On Wednesdays we wear pink.
8. Be effortlessly plastic.
Looking to watch Mean Girls?
Watch it here: www.paramountplus.com
If you would like to become a partner with us and have access to our extensive licenced portfolio, please email us at: